Now Silicon M compatible update (*at the moment VST and AU only, for AAX is needed an update of the Nebula for full compatibility with the very recent ProTools ARM M processors native).
What is it?
ENNA 2 and TELGE 2 ENHANCER Plugin Bundle is our answer to the now twenty year old problem of making an ITB audio source sound as authentic as an analogue production, without the need of the use of any external gear.
ENNA 2 ANALOGUE ENHANCER is an emulation of 3 reputable Mid/High frequency enhancers combined… on steroids! It features the same amazing characteristics, such as their EQ curves and saturation, but instead of being a static program recallable with just an on/off button, it’s possible to continuously fine tune every aspect of the affected signal – for your DAW automation joy.
TELGE 2 ITB TUBE REVITALISER is a sampled program of a special analogue-tube custom gear rig. This multi-effect plugin is intended to be used in SEND/RETURN configuration only (that means to be set in parallel with the source tracks). It helps to make any dull or not so convincing ITB-generated track sound way more authentic.
It’s also very addictive when used as a blend/glue tool for the famous “rear buss” technique, instead of the classic compressor. It features a single control knob, sweeping form a balanced EQ response to a little more extreme one.
What makes Enna and Telge enhancer bundle so special?
The use of these single plugins or, even better, the combination of both, will form a crucial addition to your ITB tools arsenal. The result will be the general enhancement of dynamics, a selective frequency-range saturation, and a general sound enrichment and openness to your tracks.
Your tracks and mixes will never sound as good they are now.
Enna and Telge are official third-party plugins for N4 Player
INSTALL N4 Player directly from your Aquarius free app
These plugins use a patented technology courtesy of Acustica Audio SRL Nebula ©. For more information after purchase, please read the accompanying manual for installation, settings and usage.
What is it best used for?
The plugins are specifically designed for synths, but are also well suitable for strings, guitars, voices and (with moderate use) on the master-buss.
Enna 2 and Telge 2 Enhancers Features
- ENNA: THD control, from almost clean (full left) to well saturated (full right)
- ENNA: INTENSITY control, the amount of the wet effect, from MIN to MAX.
- ENNA: FOCUS control, from EDGY to AIRY, it will fine tune the enhancement in order to keep the original character of the incoming signal unchanged.
- ENNA: MIX, to set the blend between the original signal (true enhancer bypass) and the effected one (full wet).
- ENNA: a unique custom Hi Shelf EQ, with 4 selctable frequencies [6k, 12k, 17k, 22kHz] and gain [-15/+10dB] controls, capable of interesting dynamic behaviour in its extreme lifting.
- TELGE: Character control, from BALANCED to RICH in the mid-frequency band.
- BOTH: VU Meters IN/OUT -32/0dB
Available in VST2/3, AU, AAX* – 64 bit formats.
CHANGELOG FROM PREVIOUS VERSION:
- Silicon M compatible with VST and AU formats.
- 4X oversampling (Enna only).
- Better curve on lower frequencies.
- New VU meters tech.
- Improved overall sound.