– High-shelf band is now with a different gain-curve scale, more gentle in the first 3/4
– Calibration multicolor-LED added to the input stage
– Under request, the output LED behaves now as VU meter to show realtime the 0dB peaks only
– The preamp saturation range has been expanded to +/- 24dB, now there is enough headroom to easily calibrate your input to the ideal sweetspot
– New UI numbers, more precise and more points
– Minor internal bugs fixed
WARNING: this release is compatible with the old saved projects but due the change of gain-curve scale can sound slightly different. Please be aware of this while updating.
The manual has been updated to explain the new IN LED feature.
Please check in your Aquarius app under “updates” tab.